About the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (the College)
The College is the authority mandated by the Government of Canada to regulate the practice of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs). Its role, authority and powers are established in the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants Act (Canada). The College sets and enforces the licensing, education and ethical standards of the profession in the public interest.
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO)
JOB TITLE: Coordinator, PREP
Department: Professional Standards, Research, Education and Policy
Reports to: Supervisor, Administration (PREP)
Language Requirement: English
Why join us?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives to enhance and uphold Canada’s immigration and citizenship consulting profession? If you share our passion and purpose, please consider applying for the opportunity below to become part of a team that makes a difference.
How will this role support our team?
The incumbent provides program and administrative support to implement, administer and assist with the evaluation of programs and initiatives. This includes processing applications and registrations for educational programming, maintaining files/records within the program-specific databases, and communicating with licensees and stakeholders on issues related to programs and other departmental projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Process online applications and registrations for educational programming.
- Receive and process program forms and submissions for accuracy and completeness of required information and follow up with applicants on missing documents and/or incomplete files.
- Respond to program-related inquiries to provide information and updates and escalate to Supervisor as needed.
- Create and communicate program calendars and session schedules in collaboration with Instructors, Supervisor and other stakeholders.
- Maintain the Department’s program-specific databases, including developing user guides and workflow processes.
This role will support our team by providing:
- Time management and prioritization skills to manage conflicting demands and commitments
- Organizational skills and attention to detail to keep track of administrative processes for the Department and ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced changing environment as a collaborative team player who demonstrates initiative
Required Education and Experience
- College Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in an administrative field
- Experience in data maintenance, reporting and spreadsheets to provide cyclical and ad hoc metrics supporting analysis, including trending, forecasting and identification of sub-groups
- Bilingual in English and French (preferred)
What We Offer
- The College hires and onboards 100% remotely
- The opportunity to protect the public interest within the immigration and citizenship sector
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- Full health benefits from day one for you and your family
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance program
- RRSP match
How to Apply
Click here to upload your resume and brief cover letter indicating why you feel you are fit for this role.
The College is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from persons legally entitled to work in Canada, who represent the diversity of our nation, and whose qualifications meet the skills and experiences we seek. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.