Standards and Guidelines

For the protection of the public, all regulated professionals in Canada must maintain professional liability insurance to become licensed, stay licensed, and practise legally.

The College has a group insurance policy program to make it easier for licensees to get this insurance. Applicants can learn more at the Smith, Petrie, Carr & Scott, Insurance Brokers Ltd website.